Senior Project Manager
J3 Engineering Group, LLC is looking for a qualified Sr. Project Manager to work in our Mequon, WI location. This position will work closely with our engineering and business management to ensure project success.
- This position is responsible for the scheduling, completion and the financial outcome of our projects.
- Represent our firm in client communications from initial quoting and budgeting (including contract negotiations), to active project management, following through with post project marketing efforts.
- Directly report to our executive management the status and performance of projects.
- Create, execute and monitor our project plans, ensure that project scheduling and milestones are being met.
- Monitor the quality of outgoing projects to ensure that they meet company standards.
- Coach and develop staff.
- Work to fully utilize all of our internal and external resources in an efficient manner.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management or a strong background in a technical discipline.
- A combination of over 8 years of experience with full project responsibility and employee management experience.
- Exceptional skills in written and oral communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Project or equivalent software.
- Be as fast paced thinker, be able to quickly shift priorities.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Any of the following are considered a plus:
- Management of a group/team of over 30 individuals.
- Masters Degree in Business or Management.
- PMP or other project management certification.
- Completion of any leadership training programs.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org